Having the capability to link to another websites to my blog has been a tremendous help for my students and myself. I recently created some supplementary resources for my students since we are not able to go school due to COVID-19. So now videos, games, or other sites are just a click away. Most of all your visitors will now know that your blog is a place where they can find everything they need and they will most likely suggest your blog to others because you are the expert. Here's how you can link to another website from your blog.
1. Sign into Blogger.
2. In the top left, Click the Down arrow.
3. Select the blog to update.
4. In the left menu, Click Layout.
5. In the Pages section, Click Edit.
6. Under Pages to Show, Click +Add External Link.
7. Enter the Page Title and URL, and click Save Link.