Labels helped my blog look professional and keeps me organized. I wanted everything to have its place or at least fall into a category. Fortunately Blogger as well as other sites have different layouts to choose from. I was able to choose the layout that best fits my interests and then add or remove labels as needed. Here's how to add labels to your posts.
1.Sign into Blogger.
2. To open the Editor view, Click an existing post or New Post.
3. On the right, Click Labels.
4.Enter a Label or click existing Labels.
5. You can add more than one label to a post.
6. In your Dashboard, you can find your labels next to the title.
7. Your readers can find your labels in your posts and use them to filter your content.
I know it's been a while since my last post. Life happens sometimes. Nevertheless, I am back with a great way to jazz up that blog....
My blog is setup, now what? Well after I setup my blog and started posting content I noticed that I wasn’t getting that many views. ...
You can use different blog platforms to create your blog. I used blogger to create three different blogs. I know three sounds like a ...
One word, Canva !!! Yes, Canva is a splendid tool to help you brand your blog like a Texas Longhorn 😀. No seriously, Canva has the ...