Labels helped my blog look professional and keeps me organized. I wanted everything to have its place or at least fall into a category. Fortunately Blogger as well as other sites have different layouts to choose from. I was able to choose the layout that best fits my interests and then add or remove labels as needed. Here's how to add labels to your posts.
1.Sign into Blogger.
2. To open the Editor view, Click an existing post or New Post.
3. On the right, Click Labels.
4.Enter a Label or click existing Labels.
5. You can add more than one label to a post.
6. In your Dashboard, you can find your labels next to the title.
7. Your readers can find your labels in your posts and use them to filter your content.