Since the COVID-19 Pandemic, I have been charged with the task to provide my students with online learning options. Well I have been working on my ESL Simply blog three months prior to this outbreak and boy has it come in handy. My blog is an educational blog and it is now a resource for my students during this quarantine. So to accommodate my students I found several sites to keep them busy. Adding pages to my blog made this easy and organized. All I had to do was add pages for each subject area and list the websites in each. This way when my parents go to my blog, it's easy for them to find what they are looking for. Adding pages to your blog will make your blog look professional and organized. Here's how you can do that:
1. First, sign-in to Blogger.
2. In the top left, click the Down arrow.
3. Select the blog to update.
4. In the left menu, click Layout.
5. In the section you want your pages to show, Click Add a Gadget.
6. In the window next to the Pages, click Add.
7. Set your settings and click Save.
8. At the top right, click Save Arrangement.
Note: If you want to move your pages, simply drag the gadget to the new location.
I know it's been a while since my last post. Life happens sometimes. Nevertheless, I am back with a great way to jazz up that blog....
My blog is setup, now what? Well after I setup my blog and started posting content I noticed that I wasn’t getting that many views. ...
One word, Canva !!! Yes, Canva is a splendid tool to help you brand your blog like a Texas Longhorn 😀. No seriously, Canva has the ...