Now here's the fun part; choosing a theme. True story. The first theme I chose was good and I loved it. But over time as I started adding content, photos, and videos the theme just didn't match. So I simply changed to a different theme and it went well with my educational content. Whatever theme you choose will surely be great in your blog and it will attract your audience as well. Here's how to choose a theme:
1. Sign into Blogger.
2. In the top left, Click the Down Arrow.
3. Click a blog to update.
4. In the left menu, Click Theme.
5. Click the theme you want to use.
6. In the bottom right, click Apply to Blog.
7. To save a copy of your theme, in the top right, click Backup/Restore > Download Theme.
I know it's been a while since my last post. Life happens sometimes. Nevertheless, I am back with a great way to jazz up that blog....
My blog is setup, now what? Well after I setup my blog and started posting content I noticed that I wasn’t getting that many views. ...
One word, Canva !!! Yes, Canva is a splendid tool to help you brand your blog like a Texas Longhorn 😀. No seriously, Canva has the ...